Gometrics Ecal calibration cases comprise a set of basic instruments, pressure or vacuum generation equipment and connection accessories, carefully selected for the performance of basic calibration operations and presented in a light and robust case to allow the equipment to be easily transported and protected.
There are two models of Ecal case containing different equipment or combinations which are adaptable to meet any need.
The criteria used to select the instruments and accessories included in the different cases are usefulness and reliability, based on Gometrics’ extensive experience in the calibration sector.
- Possibility of personalized combinations
- Fundamental operations of calibration
- Several models of cases: ECAL 201, 205, 251, 252, 300 and 350
- Tinycal T-210 Pressure gauge (accuracy: 0,25% FS)
- Tinycal T-210 Pressure gauge (accuracy: 0,1% FS)
- Beamex MC2 pressure and electric signal calibrator (uncertainty: 0,05% FS)
- 1 internal pressure sensor (ranges between ± 200 mbar, -1 to 2 bar, -1 to 20 bar)
- Optional external sensors with 14 ranges covering measuring capacity from -1 to 1000 bar
- Calibration kit RB400BP01