- It is a multifunction process calibrator
- Versatile and easy to handle
- Intuitive, multi-language menu for easy access to pressure, measurement or current and voltage measurement functions.
- Double reading: pressure and current on the same screen,
- Active or passive display (with or without 24 Vdc source) configurable from the calibrator itself,
- Data logger for recording and storing data.
- Calibration of pressure gauges and electrical signals
- Multi-function capability to calibrate different instruments: digital indicators, manometers, contact type pressure alarms and pressure or electrical transmitters.
Resolution: Graphical display
Process fitting: 1/8 “BSP M internal tapered 60º.
Leak test: Yes
Contact test: Yes
Certification: Calibration certificate ENAC
Uncertainty electrical signals: 0,025% FS
Electrical signals range reading range mA: 0 – 55 mA with external FA
Electrical signals range reading range mV: 0 – 200 mV
Electrical signals reading range V: 0 – 50 Vdc
F.A. 24 Vcc internal : Yes
Simultaneous reading: Yes
Error indication %: Yes
Generation mA: 0 – 25 mA
Generation mV: 0 – 200 mV
Tension generation: 0 – 10 VDC
After-sales service: Yes
Size: Length: 185 mm – Width: 97 mm – Height: 52 mm
Weight: 500 g
Batteries Rechargeable: NiMH
Autonomy (typical): 12 hours
CE Marking: Yes
Warranty: 2 years
With the MF680E calibration is now in your hands
The MF680 electric process calibrator manufactured by Gometrics is an instrument that combines technology, robustness and ease of use. Ideal for field adjustments or calibrations of a wide variety of process instruments, an ideal compromise between performance, dimensions, ease of use and cost.
The MF680E calibrator is a microprocessor-based digital pressure gauge. The instrument is internally equipped with a strain gauge sensor in stainless steel
For full details, click here.