- Portable case
- Easy to read
- Measure the pressure values of several circuits at the same time, analyzing the electrical signal in parallel
- Check functioning of electrically-operated valves in panels
- Brake checks on locomotives
- Precision DI500: 0,1% FS
- Comprises 8 model M40 digital pressure gauges
Vacuum input at 350bar
500 x 300 x 150
Case comprised of parts
- 8 DI-500 series digital pressure gauges/li>
- 8 green and 8 red 110 VDC indicators
- 8 pairs of 4-20 mA external measuring terminals
- 1 built in 32-pole HARTING connector
- 1 general mains feed base 220 VAC
- 8 military connectors for transducers
- 1 legend identifying the military connectors
The DI-8CH brake panel testing kit is a portable case designed to test the functioning of electrically-operated valves in panels and to measure the pressure values in the main circuits to prevent future incidents when testing the brakes on the RENFE TCR locomotive.
The case comprises 8 model M40 digital pressure gauges. Each indicator is assigned a duly identified pressure transducer.
These pressure gauges read the signal in from the pressure transducers and display them as pressures based on the range.